From our headquarters in Gaithersburg, MD, Angel Nursing Healthcare sends aides, nurses, and therapists to the homes of clients throughout most of Maryland. There they provide personal support and medical services designed to maximize health, comfort, and quality of life. Impersonal and hurried healthcare can worse outcomes and fails to support a patient’s sense of dignity. Angel Nursing Healthcare is different. We are a private-duty provider that also works with Medicaid waivers and most major insurance. Our private-duty roots as well as our core company philosophy guide us in providing service characterized by individual attention, patience, and kindness to support the dignity and wellbeing of each client.
Our personal care services support clients in daily living. We serve as a cost-saving alternative to assisted living facilities and nursing homes. Enjoy the comfort, security and dignity of living in your own home with our help.
- Housekeeping: laundry, cleaning, changing beds, dishes, changing lightbulbs, etc.
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Errands and shopping
- Transportation assistance
- Mobility assistance
- Attendant services during your hospital or nursing home stays
- Attendant services during appointments
- Help with communication: emails, social media, writing letters, getting the mail
- Companionship: games, help with hobbies, help with remotes, etc.
- For clients with greater physical needs: bathing, dressing, feeding, etc.
- Supervision for clients with a risk of self-injury or wandering.
Medicaid Pays Up to 100%
Hourly, 24-Hour, Live-In
Days, Nights, Weekends, Holidays
Trained and Thoroughly Screened
Automatic Fill-In Service
Bonded & Insured
We Employ All Aides Directly
In-Home Rehab: Physical, Speech, Occupational Therapy
Angel Nursing Healthcare sends a variety of rehab specialists to provide the expertise needed for each individual patient and medical condition. In-home rehab can prevent injury, hospitalization, and/or prolonged nursing home stays. In-home rehab also helps complete the care received in hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and rehab facilities. Most retirees need additional guidance at home after hospitalization for a serious condition. Ask your doctor or discharge planner for in-home rehab from Angel Nursing Healthcare Services.
- Fall-injury prevention / gait rehabilitation
- Rehab after orthopedic surgeries
- Cardiac rehab (after heart attacks and cardiac events)
- Pain management
- Reversing geriatric disability (general strength and ability improvements)
- Stroke rehab
- Pulmonary rehab / COPD rehab
- Parkinson’s rehab
- and more
Angel Nursing Services provides skilled nursing with the highest emphasis on individual attention and spending the time each client needs. Some clients contract our nurses on a long-term basis to round out personal care services. Others use in-home nursing on a short-term basis for interim medical needs. We provide skilled, in-home assessments. Then the choice is yours.
- Medication management
- Injections including long-term care for insulin or B12 injections
- Disease management coaching
- Wound care (large and small wounds)
- Home infusion nursing
- Ventilator management
- Tracheostomy care
- Colostomy care
- Catheter care
- and more